From time to time you will think you have a problem with your computer when in all reality it could be a problem with your printer or any other peripheral device attached to your computer. This is a relatively easy problem to solve, and can help you understand if the problem is actually your computer or something else completely.
What to look for:
- Any time your computer blue screens or black screens for no reason.
- Your system shuts down for no reason.
- Your system "freezes" or locks up when on a web page or when running any application.
Here is what you should do.
- Shut down your computer completely
- Disconnect your printer from your computer.
- Restart your system.
Now just use your system as you normally would and see if the problem dissipates. If it does then you have found the source of your issue. If the problem is still there then it is possible you have much deeper issues and need to bring your system to Mitek Computers and have our technicians look it over. We are open from 11:00 am until 7:00 pm Monday through Friday.
We can be reached by phone at:
- Shop: 859.985.0050
- Cell: 859.893.4954
- Service Truck: 859.779.1336
- Email: Just use this application to send us an email.